June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Wow...thanks gals!!!


I think a part of me shouldn't have asked people to post 'cause now I'm a little intimidated knowing that such a great group of girls check on this blog. :) But truly, thanks to all who posted! Hopefully, I'll be figuring this out and inviting you to read this next week. If it becomes too much of a pain, I may just have to forget this all and just try to be a little more careful on my posts! :)For some reason, I have an urge to comment to each of you!

Jonnyeb...Actually, I was thinking that you would be mad at me!!! I was going to let you know that I had a blog, but just forgot whenever I would see you. How did you find this blog? I'll try to butch this blog up a bit and avoid doing anymore posts in all pink! :) Hope Florida is going amazingly!
Alissa...I didn't know you were a part of the blogging world! How fun to see you on here!
Jessica...it's crazy girls like you that make me feel like it's okay to blog my weird ideas! :)

Bek...you were the one person I was sure would post!

Heidi...it's so fun now that you have a computer! :)

Messy Jessie...i could almost promise that i'm much messier than you. i'm not sure how you ended up with that nickname!

kase...you get the award for the reader from the farthest distance and while i'm at it...quoting me incorrectly!:) Cheers to the Swiss!

Megan...I was just telling Leslie that now that Kasey is gone, I haven't hung out with you at your home. I guess we can hang out in the "blogging world". wow, now that I've said it, it's kind of sad.

Ambie...I'm glad to know you're alive! :) I haven't seen you in ages either...but somehow I knew that you would post...you're a true friend. :)

Marla...I'll go on record by saying that you're my most favorite co-worker ever (okay, Gary is a close second). :)

Erin...wait a minute, are you farther than Kasey?! Wow, I do NOT know my geography...either way, I bet you'll have the better tan. :)

Jami...I think I should get an award for having all 4 Ringger women confess to reading this blog! That's something to be proud of.

Katie...I have a confession. I read your blog too! :) I have another confession...I didn't know who 'Kathryn' was for the longest time!

Leisle...When you get a chance, you should post pictures of your shop on your blog. I hear it looks great!
Sandra...I was just looking at pictures that Joy has up on facebook of you and your ADORABLE little boys and the rest of your family. It made me REALLY miss those days in Francesville! Those were the best summers ever. It's SO fun getting connected again!!!

Wendy...how fun to hear from you! I'm glad this pulled you out of the blogging closet!!! :) Passing eachother at weddings just simply isn't good enough. Now that I'm roommates with Sadie, there's really no excuse...you must come visit! :)

Alesa...hey, you're Awesome. Enough said...but the fact that you like Mike just pretty much makes you unbelievably awesome!!! :)

5 comments:

Kasey said...

Tami... I am definitely farther away than Erin, but she definitely has a better tan... and she definitely gets to love on my little Drew and Truitt a whole lot more than I do... what a lucky gal!!!

megs @ whadusay said...

Tami - You can come hang out at my house anytime - I mean that - A.N.Y. T.I.M.E. (Do I sound a little desparate!:)) Hanging out in the blogging world is fine (lets continue to do so!), but hanging out in real life is so much better!

Love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

Well, it's settled then... I will come visit soon! It will be fun to catch up. On a side note, I love the hero of the week. It's so fun to see pics of everyone I hung out with in my ISU days. They were short but oh so sweet!

(Gasp! Did I just post a second time on your blog... freedom is good!)

Sandra said...

Those were some great times, going to your grandma's house and swimming all the time, then going into the back room(brian's office now I believe) and watching endless amounts of movies, then swimming some more at my parents place(which they no longer have that pool..it got knocked over by a falling telephone poll :( )
Those sure were fun times. What....joy has a facebook???

Anonymous said...

Yes, Kasey is much farther then me and sadly at this point she probably has a better tan then me too. I'm working my best on it but the tan is just not coming along like i hoped it would.