June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Monday, January 21, 2008

Hero of the Week: Kendra Jean Knapp

Kendra is being named "hero" this week because she is turning 29 this Sunday...she's been a true friend to MANY people and an example of a true Godly woman.  I'm honored to be her friend and am celebrating that 29 years ago, God chose to bring her into this world and our lives. :) Love you Kenz (although, I don't think you read this blog either!)...hail the conquering hero!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Tami i just found your blog through my cousin brooke and love it. I love finding ones from friends back home so i can keep up with whats going on while i am out of the country. Thanks and keep it up. Have a great week i love you

Tami said...

Erin D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How fun to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!! I've wondered so many times how you're doing!!!!! I've looked at your blog and am so glad you have one so I can keep up!!!!!! We really do miss you back here, Erin!!!