June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Monday, January 28, 2008

Guess Who?!?!

This is for my sisters since they're the only ones that know her...Bek and Heidi, can you guess who this is?! It's Sarah Sutterfield!!! She found me on facebook and is married!!! I think she looks adorable!

For those of you who don't know her, I did an internship in Oklahoma in 2001 working for a State Representative as their legislative assistant.  There were 3 of us in the program and Sarah was not only the other assistant, but my roommate.  We were there for 5 months, and were about as opposite as they come, but had great times together.  A lot of great memories with this girl.  Anyway, I thought I'd post her picture to show my sisters and as an excuse to remenice a bit.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Wow...a lot can change in a few years!! she looks very cute. you could probably get some good posts from your stories from different ATI experiences. :)

love you,
rebekah